Sunday, March 22, 2009

001

I took it very easy today. Just got done touching up this beat. It isn't anything special but this is the beginning of my blog. For some reason I decided to create blog posting any musical creations I did for the day. I create something new everyday so why not document it, my feelings and observations, etc. Gives me something to do, hopefully I'll be able to look through here everyday and see some progression in my work. I'm always working on this stuff. I'm slowly on my way back to show circuit. Maybe just once a month to start, twice a month. Have to see people's reactions first. I shouldn't play down here in Festus anymore. That is just a mistake waiting to happen.

I'm ready to start working hard on this. Get a professional website, cd's pressed, shirts, a string of shows, a second job to pay for all this shit, good marketing and promoting, free all white cd-r's in white cases with a flyer printed to it.

I've got the songs ready almost too. Either way, will come back tomorrow. Enjoy cheap rum.

Cheap Rum

No comments: