Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am losing my mind...

If anybody knows me, they know very well I hold a prejudice against people that are obese. They have an unapologetic attitude towards everything. Sure, not all obese people are this way, but most of them have this "cater to me" type of attitude that really just sets me off. Their diets consist of unhealthy foods, generally consumed in portions that are unnecessary, and of course they are lazy. I could go on and on about the cons of obese people, I honestly could, but just try living with one. Most obese people have immediate family that are also obese...no surprises. People who are fit, or in shape, do not...no surprises. I am currently living with one of the fattest people i have ever met in my life. I can only think of 2 other people that I personally know that are fatter than him. And the 2 fat people I know are the kindest, sweetest dudes I know. I am just venting. But, next time you see a fat person think of two specific questions. "Why is there a condiment stain on that fat persons shirt?" and "Man, add this shit up...obesity is wasting so many materials on a mass scale!"

No comments: